Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-17-2006, 10:51 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via Yahoo to vsnsofadrgn
off topic, but can you please tell me what type of rok you purchased from them? im upgrading to a 55 and i really like that rock. ive been to the site and dont know what kind that is that you have. TIA.

hope dies last
vsnsofadrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 10:57 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

If the glass is tall enough, he shouldn't be able to climb out the smooth sides. Good luck.
You may also get lucky by looking at night for him. When he leaves the rock, scoop him out. I've done this.

Old 03-17-2006, 11:14 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff
If the glass is tall enough, he shouldn't be able to climb out the smooth sides. Good luck.
You may also get lucky by looking at night for him. When he leaves the rock, scoop him out. I've done this.
So I have to stake this thing out all night with all the lights out? OK--LoL

But then how will *I* see it??? Shoud I leave my moon-lights on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsnsofadrgn
off topic, but can you please tell me what type of rok you purchased from them? im upgrading to a 55 and i really like that rock. ive been to the site and dont know what kind that is that you have. TIA.
All the rock they sell is like this. It is Aquacultured off shore in the Gulf of Mexico on their Live Rock Farm...

Go HERE and watch the video--very interesting.
Old 03-17-2006, 11:47 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via Yahoo to vsnsofadrgn
thanks, ive seen the video. ive watched it a few times since i live right in tampa, its nice to see what ive seen in real life. when i go to order, it has a pull list, there is base rock, coral rock, and deco rock, i was just wondering which you chose. i suppose i can prolly save some on shipping and go in, but your rock is SO beautiful and id love to have it in my tank, i really like the colors, so i was just trying to find out before i went or ordered online....

hope dies last
vsnsofadrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 07:18 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsnsofadrgn
thanks, ive seen the video. ive watched it a few times since i live right in tampa, its nice to see what ive seen in real life. when i go to order, it has a pull list, there is base rock, coral rock, and deco rock, i was just wondering which you chose. i suppose i can prolly save some on shipping and go in, but your rock is SO beautiful and id love to have it in my tank, i really like the colors, so i was just trying to find out before i went or ordered online....
I know that their Package comes with ALL deco rock. email them--they respond.

Tags
drop

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com