Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-03-2011, 12:19 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Where Do You Buy Your Fish?

Excuse me if this is in the wrong section.
I am wondering where you get your saltwater fish and supplies? Do you order them online or go out and buy them somewhere special? Where would you suggest buying them and why?

Abigail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:48 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

I personally buy my stuff at my local fish store. Prices are about 120% of the online cost but when you figure in shipping it makes sense. My LFS also has a 7 day guarantee.

Old 07-03-2011, 06:07 AM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion

I bought most of mine from liveaquaria.com
Old 07-03-2011, 07:44 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Regular

I was just going to say, I really liked that liveaquaria.com, I had seen it before. Shipping seems REAL expensive, though, for any online store. Any other good websites you know of?

Abigail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:54 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Aquaticstoyourdoor.co.uk
If you live in the uk..they deliver overnight and there is a 5 day guarantee on the fish XD my local pet store dosent do SW just FW but the nearest one that does SW is 40ish miles away
Old 07-03-2011, 02:04 PM   #6
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
I was just going to say, I really liked that liveaquaria.com, I had seen it before. Shipping seems REAL expensive, though, for any online store. Any other good websites you know of?
If you spend enough the shipping is free. Another website which I have used before is bluezooaquatics.com They run sales where they offer free shipping with a purchase of $99; which is a pretty good deal.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com