where do you shop?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ohio reefer

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm wondering where everyone gets thier aquarium equipment online (i.e. skimmers, PH, etc.)that has the cheapest prices and lowest shipping fees?

I just bought 1 skilter 250 (yea I know but it works for me). from bigals for 33.99, also got 2 Marineland 660 powerheads for 18.49 each. Got my IO 200 lb bucket for 33.99 and shipping wasn't that bad. They have fixed whatever was wrong with their shipping dept. also. :D

We get most of our supplies at MarineDepot.com . Excellent prices on power heads.

Squishy

My purchases come from a variety of lfs, both chain and private. Online purchases are something I usually avoid, I'm not entirely trusting of shipping, but I've recently used Big Al's, AHSupply.com, and Atlantalightbulbs.com

I was mostly happy with all three. Big Al's and Atl LB ended up backordering some of my items, but I've gotten the last stuff from Big Al's, and should have my last bulb. Well. Today. :p

I've used thatfishplace.com for years. Free shipping on large orders and they price match other online stores. When they don't carry a brand or are out of stock, I also use drsfostersmith.com and marinedepot. I have used Big Al's in the past but there was long thread recently about problems many folks were having with them.

Captive Reefs has been getting high marks and don't forget about Logan.

i use drsfostersmith.com but i just made an order and upgraded the shipping to the 2-4 days instead of ground. but for some reason the computer did not put my order on it so it just got sent out today on ground. i am so mad because i had order it 3 days ago and was hopping it would come today. but i think i will still order from them and captivereefs.com i like the costumer service at captive reefs and his prices are just a few dollars more then any other online but you get that 6% so they come out to be a little less.

I like captive reefs. Great customer service and fast shipping.

Back
Top Bottom