Where should I get my Live Rock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CleverBs

Aquarium Advice Addict
just found out the "free shipping" from liverockranch.com is fexex ground and from experience they arnt the fastest service in the world while If I get it from Liveaquaria id pay for 2day air. would this make much difference in my decision or will it not matter?

why do you want to rush a delivery its not the end of the world to have to wait a bit longer, the rock won't die if its in water

plus you'll have to cure the rock either way so might as well go for the cheaper stuff

why do you want to rush a delivery its not the end of the world to have to wait a bit longer, the rock won't die if its in water

plus you'll have to cure the rock either way so might as well go for the cheaper stuff

they are the same price, Im just trying to figure out what one would be a better quality product the 45lbs cost 173$ and the 50lbs cost 175$

well you get 5 lbs more for 2 bucks more and free shipping so its cheaper as for quality its all goign to be live and have its critters on it which you may have to sort out

Back
Top Bottom