Where to buy sand online.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeriousDude5

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am looking for a place where I can buy "white" aquarium sand. Please supply me with links because I am redoing my tank and I dislike the argonate and I want fine white sand. TIA "Mike"

It still looks as if it still has some chunks in it. I am looking for very fine white sand. Kind of like the white playsand in children sand boxes.

aragamax sand is like sugar. The aragamax select is a little finer but the aragamax is very fine with very little chunks in it. And what ever chunks are in it are very tiny.

I have crushed coral/sand mix in my tank right now. I'd like to add some more sand, what kind would you recommend to mix with it?

Sounds like captivereefs has some competition. :wink:

Do you happen to price match, captivereefs? I'd much rather buy it from you since you're a site sponser.

I cannot match his prices. He is only making a bout $2 per bag. after the Credit card processing company takes there 3% i would lose money. Sorry.

Also so not mix CC and sand. They will seperate after time and the CC will be on top.

Back
Top Bottom