Where to get some Nice Zoanthids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AndyH5512

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello everyone. I am looking for a good place to get some nice, bright Zoanthids. Is anyone selling any frags, or does anyone know of any good websites? Ebay always seems to have the same styles. I am looking for some rare colors. Thanks.

I have just a few right now but plan to frag some more later. I have been taking my stuff to LFS and trading for fish/coral food :) oyster eggs are expensive.

I bought some oyster eggs the other day Brian and I know they are expensive for that little jar.

Hi Andy, if you come a little north , Just off 95north, Main street Pet Creations has some wonderful colors in right now, nice size as well. We were there last week... they have a lot of nice fish and corals :)

Check liveaquaria.com divers den. They had a bunch earlier today. I just looked and they sold about half of them but still have several.

Thanks Lando, Kimberly and Brenden. I saw the items on diver's den. Not too shabby. The one I was thinking about buying got snagged before i made up my mind.

Back
Top Bottom