where to get tank raised seahorses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fraz_j

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi all

I am new to aquarim advice web site. I have a 55 gallon reef and fish tank that is up and running for 2 years now. i am setting up a 15 gallon seahorse tank. what i need to know is where i can get tank raised brazileros, sunbursts or mustangs. basicly yello, red, or orange seahorses any color other than black or brown. any help would be appreciated.

The specific names you mentioned are exclusively Ocean Rider. Other places to get captive bred seahorses are marinedepotlive.com and....dang, i forget the name of the other place..if I remember, I will post it. Also, you might wish to frequent the seahorse.org and syngnathid.org boards as they have many people on there that raise seahorses.

Welcome to AquariumAdvice.com Fraz :!: :mrgreen:

One thing I learned when I first started considering seahorses... is that Hara's the one to talk to :wink:

Thanks for the reply’s all. I will look at seahorse.org and syngnathid.org boards. Oceanrider.com just seems too expensive but marinedepotlive.com is looking promising. Hopefully I will find some cool ones. Thanks again for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom