Ok, so i have had my reef tank set up for nearly 2 years now. And finally i think i have the hang of it! All my sps
is growing really well (even seriatopora) and lps
is doing well, along with healthy fish of course!
However when i bought the tank with the rock etc 2nd hand. One rock had a couple of these red and green mushrooms! As a novice i thought great!
Well of course now they are everywhere! They look nice as fillers, however i would ideally like to get rid of them all and have an sps
Can anyone help me? Can i bleach rock work etc?
However please dont say send them to me! As i don't really consider this an option!
Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice