wheres a better fish store

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zach119

Aquarium Advice Activist
my local fish stored does not really haev a goood selection of things im looking for a search engine or a website where i can look up directions to a fish store i heard is huge in milwaukee wisconsin its about an hour north east of where i live now can anyone help me out please????

hehe i called 1 local fish store to find out if he had joes juice to get rid of an aptasia i have in my tank, and he had no idea what i was talking about, told me to call petsmart :lol:

oh!! Also try using google local www.local.google.com great search for anything like that! But yeah, I go to milwauke area fish stores all the time... I am going to one downtown tomorrow, that is a small place, but LOTS of tanks, and they're hopefully getting in the shipment with tank raised true perc. pairs...

-Max

downtwon chicago has a big store on north wells and a shop in westchester it is the best ive been to in the area with a 2 day gurantee no questions asked

i was told the one in milwaukee is just absolutely huge but i dont know the name of it does anyone know the name of a real big one in milwaukee and pluk 1992 what is the name of the big stuff on north wells and whats the address? about how long would it take to get there from rockford illinois?????

There is one good on 108th street (HWY 100) in Milwaukee. its called aquatics unlimited lots of fresh water (like three walls full of tanks and lots of floor space is covered in ponds) and the other wall is salt water, with some crevices with extra salt water stuff.

The Pet Warehouse on 27th is better than the one on 108th (for salt water live stock IMO) but both of those stores are big. (they have all types of pet supplies)

The one that I go to (and ironically I cant remember the name of is... but I just looked it up on google local and Its called Aqua Exhibits... its on Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd.) They are really nice, really cramped store, but MANY TANKS! also including a nurse shark tank (they have had these sharks for a long time).

Also Hoffers Tropic life pet, this place is also a great place for variety, however the price is usually higher, but they do offer free water testing.

thats all I can think of now... see if any of those ring a bell... If you are making the trip to milwaukee I suggest you stop at several store to compare them...

-Max

Back
Top Bottom