Which lion???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AndiH011

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all,

Decisions decisions!!

Either a fuzzy dwarf or an Antenata Lion???

What are your thoughts

Andi

Depends on tank size and what else is in the tank. Antenetta's tend to be not as hardy as Fuzzies and are harder to wean on to prepared food. I love my fuzzy. He has a ton of personality and is always out.

You might want to check out lionfishlair.com go to their forums lots of good advice there.

shady3210 said:
Depends on tank size and what else is in the tank. Antenetta's tend to be not as hardy as Fuzzies and are harder to wean on to prepared food. I love my fuzzy. He has a ton of personality and is always out.

You might want to check out lionfishlair.com go to their forums lots of good advice there.

Thanks Shady I'll check out the link

I've been to 5 stores today and none of them have lions that are feeding. How annoying

Andi

Thanks Shady I'll check out the link

I've been to 5 stores today and none of them have lions that are feeding. How annoying

Andi

Ya I was lucky with mine he was already eating prepared at the LFS which was a HUGE bonus.

Here is my fuzzy when he was in quarantine!

img_2093907_0_fb1111827ae4440d0a34236aae138f40.jpg

shady3210 said:
Ya I was lucky with mine he was already eating prepared at the LFS which was a HUGE bonus.

Here is my fuzzy when he was in quarantine!

That's a good looking fuzzy. What tank size do you have and do you stock smaller fish too?

I believe in general it's do not keep any thing that can fit in a Lions mouth but not a very inclusive guide lol

Fuzzy don't get as big so I think that's a plus if you don't have the tank to house him but the voiltalians r beautiful. Check out the fu man chu lion he's a dwarf but looks awesome he has a fu man chu lol

I think you'll be happy with him very cool fish just need alil more care then most aggressive fish

That's a good looking fuzzy. What tank size do you have and do you stock smaller fish too?

He is with a Clarkii clownfish and an engineer goby right now as well as assorted hermits snails and a emerald crab. He hasn't been the least bit interested in any of them. Going to add a Foxface and a flame angel to the mix at some point.

Oh and it's a 75 gallon.

Back
Top Bottom