Which tank to go with please help opinions needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tysob44

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok so I picked up a tank for cheap that I plan to sell but I kind of like it what tank would you guys choose...

Attachments

• image-1209544463.jpg
    image-1209544463.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 125
  • image-1737700077.jpg
    image-1737700077.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 119
The brown one I believe holds 2 more gallons but when I bought it came with sump so will increase volume of either

The brown one I believe holds 2 more gallons but when I bought it came with sump so will increase volume of either

Go with the larger one, sumps are nice. You can put the skimmer heater pumps in it. More water the easier it is to take care of.

Is 2 gallons gonna make that big of difference

Is it worth the trouble to transfer the sand and rock and live stock

Is 2 gallons gonna make that big of difference

Is it worth the trouble to transfer the sand and rock and live stock

If its already set up probably not.
But it sort of like moving to a10x10 or the 10x12 just a little more room for that bed.

My post didn't go

If its set up probably not.
But it's like bed room size, 10x10 or the 10x12 just a little more room for stuff

I would go with the one you like. Take into consideration height and width. Height for corals and lighting and width for more bottom room. I like the empty one for its design and rounded corners. Nice clam on the bottom of that tank oh yeah fish bump!!!

Ya I kind of like the brown one too it's a little shorter but same width and more depth so more floor space... I would paint it black if I kept it

Also I have never seen a tank like this before snyone know who makes them

Also I have never seen a tank like this before snyone know who makes them

I see bow fronts at Petsmart all the time but I've never stopped to see if they're acrylic or not. Try doing a search of acrylic bow front aquariums and see what turns up. Also, check out glasscages.com. They'll build you anything you want, but in all actuality they've already got it. Nice to have options eh?

Back
Top Bottom