Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 11-05-2009, 03:08 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Send a message via MSN to ChelseazFishiez
Question White Worms Good or Bad..?

Well so. First off, you can read my other thread cuzz i had other problems with my aquarium... I have 10 gallon aquarium that been running for about 2-3 months, and I've never cleaned it before becuase I thought it needed to cycle.. I have 2 ocellaris clowns in it and they are both very small and not fully grown yet. Just this morning, I saw some white lines all across my tank, so I thought it was just tissue residue. So I looked closer, but it was moving!! And it turns out they're worms The white and very small witha black dot on the tip.. I can't take a picture because I don't have a camera. (Well acutally I lost the charger, not it doesn't work ) And BEFORE, there was like purple spots and ''hairy algae'' on the tank..
And I don't have any thing the filter just water flow.. and I don't think I have the proper lighting for my aquarium...... (I'm a beginner so PLEASE HELP!! )) Thanks for reading!
ChelseazFishiez is offline   Reply With Quote

clown fish, worms

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search