who has deja to keep a moorish idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hear they are very hard to acclimate to aquarium life and very hard to get them to eat

I'll assure you that you'll find *very* few people who have kept Moorish Idols successfully. Out of thousands and thousands of reefers, there are probably two or three who have been able to keep these fish in captivity. These people would be aquarists with extremely large tanks (300g+), and people who are very experienced aquarists.

Please do not purchase this fish.

hey powder blue, i'm sure there would be some sort of site like this in french! not that we dont want you here but i'm sure it would be a lot easier for you to get some answers.
steve

Its ok. I think we all understand that english is not your primary language. Trust me when I say its just as frustrating for us as it is for you in rying to work thru the language barrier.

what is the deal, powder blue how the hell do you understand what we're saying but can't write back? something doesn't add up here. i think this is some american kid in an intro to french class.
steve

No its not a kid he is in a french speaking part of canada i believe and he has had someone before to translate what he says and i dont really think you keep poking fun every single time he posts is going to help anything. He is trying to get help and advice so if you dont have any just let him be.

dude i have no problem with him not speaking english. i have a college degree in spanish and international relations so i pretty much have devoted my life to people that don't speak english. just wondering how he is doing this if he doesn't speak english. no need to get so defensive possum.
steve
hey power-blue-tang, vouz avez beacoup du bagage e je suis blanc!! sorry possum, that is a private message between me and power-blue.

I would suggest the false moorish Idol which is almost the same but much easier to acclimate to a tank and eating. the exact name of the fish is Heniochus Black & White Butterflyfish

Yes, this is definetly french, im french my self, im from Québec, but i learned english, im not really good now, but im getting better everyday, do you guys know any site like this from Canada or that is in french?

aren't there a bunch of people from canada on this site? maybe a french forum could be created, if there are enough people that speak french?
steve

Back
Top Bottom