Who says lightning dont strike twice...Thanks USPS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess I got lucky this summer. I mailed frags with USPS mostly and 1 via UPS and all arrived in one piece.

Thankfully, not all packages are handled like this one was.

Cant remember the beginning seen from the original ace ventura will have to watch it again to remember just what the heck happened. Oh get this my company gets its parts shipment every afternoon from the port. About a 300 mile drive for the delivery guy every day. Well at the end of work every day see him come tearing into the parking lot and think to myself this guy is going to get into an accidant sooner or later. Well three days later waiting for a part that I needed to fix a car that darn driver rolled the delivery truck on southbound I-95 at seven in the morning. Go Figure!

The important question is did you still get your part? :) Bet it still looked better than reefbound's box.

I would have to say that South East Toyota probably transfered that driver to another section of the warehouse in Jacksonville and got a new guy to drive the new truck. But yes when I did get that part in it was in good shape only took $30,000 worth of damaged truck to get it right.

I collected from the USPS on some speakers that got lost in the mail. Took a few months though. Never have tried on corals though.

Lost is the key word ellisz. It still took months though. If they would have brought you a box with nothing left but speaker parts it would have been denied. Do not get hung up on USPS though. They are all the same. The guy that made my aquarium said he made a wet/dry sump for someone and shipped it UPS. It arrived destroyed. Box completely smashed. He filled a claim and they denied it due to insufficent packaging. He made another one and took it to the UPS store to be packaged. It also got smashed. He filed another claim. They denied it based on insufficent packaging. He showed them the receipt where they had packaged it. He said their response was oh well. I would not have believed it if something similar would not had happened to me.

Back
Top Bottom