will Cleaner Shrimp and Fire Shrimp get along?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bawel

Aquarium Advice Freak
One more question peeps,

I used to have a peppermint shrimp in my tank but I believe it got killed by my inhabitants, couldn't find the culprit for that, however, I would really like to have a Fire Shrimp/Blood Shrimp in my tank, will it get along with Cleaner Shrimp? I don't want to get things that couldn't get along.

Any input will be great.

They are both cleaning shrimp. I had a mixture of them in my tank with no issues. On the perppermint shrimp, I can't seem to keep them alive in my tank, but other shrimp do great.

My Cleaner shrimp and Fire Shrimp get along great, they "Hang" out together under a rock. Never could figure out why shrimp like to hang upside down....

I never could keep pepermint shrimp alive, they always die. I never had a problem with Fire shrimp, cleaner shrimp, or camel shrimp (not reef safe)

-TheChad

Coolies peeps, I think I'm going to get that Fire Shrimp this weekend then. Thank you so much

i have a blood shrimp and a cleaning shrimp, they get along well, but i also have a coral banded shrimp, that guy looks like he is always pist off. get the blood shrimp he will be fine with the other one

I was wondering the same thing. With a skunk and blood shrimp could I get another type of shrimp as well?

Back
Top Bottom