will different sps sting each other?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Animal-Chin

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have every kind under the sun in my tank right now but most started from frags. They are growing like weeds and I have birdsnest getting really close to my acro and my plating monti is also really close to my milli's. Can these corals start to touch each other or does that mean trouble. I must have 10 different species of sps and 20 varities. I'm assuming my green, orange and purple branching monti's can all touch each other but what about when they get close to the bonsai or green slimer acro?

I have every kind under the sun in my tank right now but most started from frags. They are growing like weeds and I have birdsnest getting really close to my acro and my plating monti is also really close to my milli's. Can these corals start to touch each other or does that mean trouble. I must have 10 different species of sps and 20 varities. I'm assuming my green, orange and purple branching monti's can all touch each other but what about when they get close to the bonsai or green slimer acro?

Unless they are the same exact species, not genus they will sting each other. You will get a battle an one coral will start winning causing the other coral to recede or stop growing.

Trust me bro there will be war most likley they will start stinging each other with there sweepers good luck though

Back
Top Bottom