Will i regret it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like that, that's a good way to learn. I know some people now who can't deal with money at all because their parents paid for everything.

Your dad will enjoy it once he sees it, i'm sure. It's different seeing the fish and thinking about it and having them in the living room. :)

I'm sure dad will enjoy it as long as he isn't the one doing the work.
my parents enjoyed lots of animals (sort of a tiny farm) but then us kids had to tend all of them lol

Thanks for the support guys. I will defiantly be going for the SW i think but i think this will tap me out on the tank limit meter sadly.

Thanks for the support guys. I will defiantly be going for the SW i think but i think this will tap me out on the tank limit meter sadly.

If you are paying the entire electric bill make sure you ride you parents about turning off lights and not running the AC all the time. roll reversal...I love it. lol

Ok, HUGE change of plans. To make my parents Happy and to make peace, i am not going to do the 90g corner tank. She said she would allow me to put a 75g SW and still allow me to make my upgrade to a 75g FW tank. Don't ask me how that makes them happier but it does. So i am gonna finish paying of this tank, do the minor repairs that were needed done on the tank, and resell it sadly. I did get this tank at a deal and i will resell it for about 50 dollars more and maybe get profit.

mdaniel and spoonman, that is possibly the funniest thing i have heard on this site (as i am still paying part of the electric bill). And it is so true.:)

reef, i have always wanted a reef tank and i am finally going to get 1.

Honestly, I like everything, I really like zoas. I was gonna use MH lighting with a 400w bulb to fully light my deep 90g corner tank. So now i have to find the best new lighting. Because i want to be able to keep everything. So i need to figure out the new lighting i need but the bright side is i can now use actnics (here comes the headache again). So i like zoas, I like alot of sps, lps corals. I also like polyps.

well my first coral was a zoo i love that coral i dont know much about the lights at all but i do know two great corals to start ya off are the zoas and a toadstool leather coral get a big one that look awesome in the tank everyone who has seen my tank out of my torch galaxy coral zoas mushrooms they like the toadstool the best :) and so do i

Toadstools nice but i want a aussie doughnut coral, they can be so colorful.

Yes, very pricey. I didn't say i was going to get ti i would just like it.

Back
Top Bottom