Will Joe's Juice kill mushrooms?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pomme

Aquarium Advice Freak
Will Joe's Juice kill mushrooms?

My mushrooms have started to replroduce quickly now, and before i have been keeping them in check with kalk paste and trying to kill them, but they always seem to come back even with double doses. So i was wondering as Joes Juice works for aiptasia's would it work for mushrooms too?

Andrew

Well...I don't have a concrete answer for you there. I will find out and get back to you. I would think that it would kill the shrooms though if you gave them a good dose. You could probably put some rock rubble around the shrooms, let them spread onto it, and either sell or trade them to your LFS though.

Thanx logan, yeah i would but they are in hard to get places.

and sorry just emailed you about this.

and thanx justmy2cents about the email

you guys suck, here I am tring to figure out which ones I wanna buy and you guys are tring to kill them. 0X lol

kidkameleon3 said:
you guys suck, here I am tring to figure out which ones I wanna buy and you guys are tring to kill them. 0X lol

8O :lol: Had to laugh when I saw this one!

I heard back from the manufacturer and the official reply is "We're not sure, but would prefer that it be marketed for it's intended purpose only". I can understand that...they don't want folks to think that if they use this product, their shrooms will die. It didn't affect mine at all, but I didn't directly dose them. I think you'll just have to try it and see.

I would consider anything that measured less than 2" across to be rubble. I try to use pieces about that size to start coral frags on when I'm not using reef plugs. A piece that size with several shrooms on it should make a nice trading piece at the LFS.

Back
Top Bottom