Here's the story. I picked up a Red Sea Sailfin on friday from my LFS
. He looked good and healthy and my wife loved it. I brought it home and aclimated it to my 10 gallon QT. On Sunday morning it looked very stressed. I did a test on the tank and found that the ammonia was at .5!! I quickly changed out about 8 gallons and got the ammonia back down. He started swimming around more and then I noticed the dreaded white spots. By the late afternoon he was heavy breathing on the bottom, hiding, loss of color, and loss of appetite. I treated the tank with copper, and been checking per instructions, to keep the concentration at .3. He looked about the same this morning. Do you think I'm going to lose the fish?