Will my tank be okay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frankie_Garcia

Aquarium Advice FINatic
If the power is out till the morning. Blown transformer and I have everything shut off so no overflowing occurs.

Will my live stock be alright?

It is ver hard to run a reef without a generator, $300 isn't a lot if you have an extended power outage and lose everything, throw in the cost of spoiled food and just plain incoveuences , and it will pay for itself in 1 long power outage, a lot sY buy a large inverter and some Marine batteries, but your already half way to the cost of a generator, successful reeding is all about planning ahead for crises

You should be fine till morning. I had to fix my overflow so I shut off pumps and let the water down for 24 hours no prob
How long do your fish sit in a bag with no bubbler or anything when they first arrive at your Lfs ?

It depends on the size of the tank and your stock list. If its a smaller tank and heavily stocked, fish won't last as long as a larger tank not heavily stocked. I do agree getting the battery operated air pump is a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom