Will this light do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill0181

Aquarium Advice Freak
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396143413.605465.jpg it's a 29 gallon with all types of corals no Sps though.
And anemones.

I would consider an anemone in the same light needing family as sps.
That light may do the trick, but you might have issues with a nem. Not sure if you have nems or you were saying you DONT have them, wasnt clear to me in the post. lol

Sorry Carey I have had a nem for bout a year now and was thinking of switching to LEDs I'm running a quad t5 hO right now tank is fine just time for bulb replacement and LEDs are the way to go and just so cheap now also

No not that I can see it is not dimmable. I would do the eBay 120 watt units but I have 14 foot ceilings and don't want to drill into my walls either. I think there is some sort of tank mount can't find them though?

Yes, you can attach something to the back of your stand and hang it from that. They have mounts available for this purpose, but I would suggest just going to lowes or home depot and buying some conduit or pvc and making your own.
This below was just a piece of conduit I bent (right there at the store) and painted, then attached to the back of the stand with some pipe brackets-
img_2897561_0_cda291f1b0fb261e0c5bd3b8e96372ec.jpg

Wow too easy thanks X that's the route I'm going!

Back
Top Bottom