Will you buy this coral IF...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't. Plenty of stuff I'd rather have than that.
I wish I had corals in my tank that I could sell off for $1,000!

Prices on his other stuff are equally high. And, with a feedback of "2", I'd be very careful that he's not bidding on his own mechandise.

Not to slam an honest seller, just saying that a person can post nice pics, take a few thou $$$ and there's nothing you can do then.

I probably would. They're pretty and a great investment. Fragged that could go for as little as 2750 or as much as 4400. Worth the price of admission, if you ask me. It is also supposed to be fairly fast growing so it will reward you with your money back over time.

I have one of those, it's orange and red.

I got it for free.

It has 19 polyps on it and the guy at the LFS payed $35 for it wholesale.

There is no way i would pay THAT much for one of them. I'd pay probably $90 for the one I have............... they aren't nearly as pretty in real life IMO as they are in the Pictures you see of them on the internet really they look like a blown up favite nothing to special. Blastos are Waaaaaaay nicer than acans IMO.......

Even if that piece was for $10 i wouldn't buy it because I dont like it's colors.

if you want to bust out the dremmel and life around a bunch of reffers who pay $80 a head, buy it, frag it and sell it:)

Back
Top Bottom