Woke up this morning to find

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. That is crazy... I am sorry for your loss :(
Im very shocked, that anenome must be pretty large!

Watch your fish too,,sorry you lost your shrimp ,but its nature at work..Sounds like you got a mean nem..
I have seen nems with yellow tangs and foxfaces half way down before..Even heard of them eating their hosting clowns

Yeah guys I'm shocked too def something that I didnt want to wake up too ....my clowns love their nem I think my nem got pissed lol that peppermint has been playin on him for a couple days and making the nem retract and stuff ....def going to keep close eye on this guy

ezy33 said:
Is it possible that your shrimp molted and is hiding until it's shell hardens?

FALSE ALARM FALSE AMARM LOL..... I didn't some searching in my rock work and found the pep oh man I don't understand how the nem got the molt then ??? I'm very happy now lol

Dont worry, i think all peppermint shrimp are kinda dumb. I mean my peppermint has been messing around with my tiger pistol shrimp for the last week, and i hear my pistol shrinp shooting at him all the time. One morning i will probably find what you did. What tupe of anenome is it? How big is it? I hope your fish are not in danger!

FALSE ALARM FALSE AMARM LOL..... I didn't some searching in my rock work and found the pep oh man I don't understand how the nem got the molt then ??? I'm very happy now lol
:lol:,,nice,,i would still keep an eye on that guy:blink:

Reefpete said:

Lol awesome! Haha :)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Dont worry, i think all peppermint shrimp are kinda dumb. I mean my peppermint has been messing around with my tiger pistol shrimp for the last week, and i hear my pistol shrinp shooting at him all the time. One morning i will probably find what you did. What tupe of anenome is it? How big is it? I hope your fish are not in danger!

Loll those shooting shrimp are interesting .....it's a red long tentacle anemone .....so far he's food let's my clowns in peacefully even my tang for some reason loll but he's about I would say spread out 2.5 inch

Back
Top Bottom