WooHoo--Merry XMAS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tpaparazzo

Aquarium Advice Regular
Thanks guys for all the help this year...I have finally something that Im really interested and absolutely love. Thanks for getting me through all the crazy questions this year..Wife got me a 100 gift certifcate and the book Aquarium Corals by Eric Boreman..Guess Ill read and then bring my questions here...Thanks again everyone

:D

Im betting you will use that gift card well :D I just got a 350 gallon hex w/ stand and a $100 gift card that im gunna use to retrofit it into a reef tank, merry christmas everyone and be sure to post any other cool gifts. :mrgreen:

I also got a 100.00 gift cert... I will need to wait a month or so before I use it but what a great gift. My hubby's learning.... Merry Ho Ho

My husband actually went to my favorite LFS which is an hour away and picked out a tubinara coral. He even acclimated it for me! I was very impressed. I also got moon lights from captive reefs, Darin had a smokin sale. On another topic I also got a Brett Farve autographed football. Very cool! :D

fishstixs05 said:
Im betting you will use that gift card well :D I just got a 350 gallon hex w/ stand and a $100 gift card that im gunna use to retrofit it into a reef tank, merry christmas everyone and be sure to post any other cool gifts. :mrgreen:

350 gallon HEX?

:eek: :eek: [/b]

Phew... LOL ... I just about swallowed my gum, there... I was wondering how you were going to retrofit a 350 with $100...

LOL!!!!!

Congrats dude a 35 hex is a way cool tank and is such a nice size for lots of things.. and no helicopter feight charges ...

Back
Top Bottom