Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-16-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to divedeep1689
working all night on my two tanks

As i have to work night shift monday and i want to be able to sleep tommorow afternoon to be ready for work i will be staying up all night and working on my tanks also i dont think i could sleep right now because of a tooth ache

special thanks to melosu58 , roka , thincat,CaptainAhab (and many more who i will list later as i find thier names so i can spell them lol ) for i would not have the tank or the knowledge i have about my tank if not for them.
divedeep1689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:23 PM   #2
is back to save the day!

Nice. Im doing the same thing as well.

Old 08-16-2009, 11:27 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice FINatic

cool wat will you be doing i will be cutting pvc to build a overflow system on my new tank and then water change in my 55 reef.
special thanks to melosu58 , roka , thincat,CaptainAhab (and many more who i will list later as i find thier names so i can spell them lol ) for i would not have the tank or the knowledge i have about my tank if not for them.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:30 PM   #4
is back to save the day!

Well i just got done cleaning my uber dirty sand. So now i need to wait for the cloudiness to clear up(wow) and then its on to putting all of the rocks back. Im going for a more good looking, but still sturdy design. So well see how it goes.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:43 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice FINatic

yea i just reagranged my rocks a few weeks back you can see it in my newest update album i have a arch and cave now diy rocks still tweaking here and there
Old 08-16-2009, 11:47 PM   #6
is back to save the day!

Nice. I have a 55G too lol. Btw, i noticed in your profile it says you have a 10G sump.. hows that working out? Can you fit everything in there ok?
Old 08-17-2009, 12:45 AM   #7
Aquarium Advice FINatic

yea its awesome i actually never knew how big the sump is its been home made out of rubber maids and a 5 gal tank for a fuge but if nothing else it helps with water changes or just adds water volume i love it i i have all my equipment in there i had a protien skimmer in there too but i tossed it it was a cheapo right now i am building this overflow to connect my other tank to the same sump
Old 08-17-2009, 12:53 AM   #8
is back to save the day!

Nice. Sounds awesome. I think i want to use a 10G sump, but i dont know if i should try and use a 15G or 20G. Just have to find whatever will fit under my stand lol.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:03 AM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict

I am using a 20g long just in case the power goes out and it dosen't flood my floor through the sump.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:04 AM   #10
Aquarium Advice FINatic

imo use the biggest that will fit under your tank my sump is a redneck sump from wat my girl frined says lol i built it out of round the house items just use your imagination sumps dont have to be expensive.

Tags
night, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com