would you pay it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
950! Heck no! My lfs has an Ora pair better looking than that for 450.

Yea it's quest pricey I would be charged another $60 on top of that for customs to look at it too we pay a lot for import fees in Western Australia

I found two thru my local club for 50 for both. He was a wholesaler and going in a different direction had four pairs. Beautiful fish but not worth the lfs price.

Only morph on clowns I've seen that I've been attracted to was a snowflake that the middle strip was a dollar sign lol. What are the odds if that lol

Well, that price might be a little high, but if anyone knows anything about clowns, you would know these are very rare, or "rarer" than most clowns, except for the lightning maroon clowns.

Years ago when they were bred all the ones that we're not marked right were just disposed of. At least know there not being killed. I never liked clowns but these platinum are nice and for $50 for both I couldn't pass it up. Becoming my favorite tank mates.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389924331.691699.jpg

I got a pair of designer clowns a while back and I like them. They still have the normal stripes but the head and middle stripe are connected on top. Here's a pic. They were expensive but worth it in my mind, not lighting maroon expensive though $150 for the pair.

Only morph on clowns I've seen that I've been attracted to was a snowflake that the middle strip was a dollar sign lol. What are the odds if that lol

Are you talking about mr. Cash money clown? He was in one of Thomas Brown's fish store world travel episodes. It is so cool and is a natural clownish that was found in the ocean.

Back
Top Bottom