WOW Devastating news!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pokmijn

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well i just found out one of our better lsf that is more dedicated to saltwater burned down this morning. The owner was a nice guy and new what he was talking about. Lets just say he has over 100,000s dollars worth of equipment and livestock in the store.

The place is called "Seven Seas" here in Fresno/Clovis California that place will be miss i was hoping to go pick up a few nice thing tomorrow too.

Just thought i would post it here didn't know where to give the new on here.

Move to right forum if want.

Always sucks to hear, like Jimbo said. Please do pass on that our community here is hurting for him and all of his customers.

Wait! What? Are you serious??? I was just there at approximately 2pm....I bought a filter sock....I can't believe it!

Oh wait...I visited three seas in Clovis not seven seas...That is still some very devestating news! I liked that place.

i dont know if anything survived or not i dont want to ask him right now. And i heard its a total lost so i dont think he as insurance.

A total loss would mean that the the building can't be saved and must be replaced. Insurance would cover that, just like car insurance would cover your car for a total loss.

Sorry to hear the news. Always hurts to lose a good lfs.

Yeah everytime i talk to a local reefers the first thing they always say is **** that beautiful clam(he had one of the largest clam i've seen). But hopefully he opens up a new shop cause he was really a great guy to buy from.

Back
Top Bottom