Wrass and blenny decision

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had to look back thru the posts. I'm not aware of an "order" they need to go in. I was referring to the reef safeness being something to decide. I'm also not sure on the dif if yellow or red. I strongly feel there is none.

Yellow seems to stay a ton smaller.....what are they not reef safe for? Coral snails shrimp crabs?

I had to look back thru the posts. I'm not aware of an "order" they need to go in. I was referring to the reef safeness being something to decide. I'm also not sure on the dif if yellow or red. I strongly feel there is none.

From my experience the flashers and fairies are more timid than the normal wrasse such as a six-line. I have only had luck with both if I let the flasher or fairy get established before I add a more agressive wrasse

Most of the time when they say "reef-safe" they are referring to corals, that's the one thing that seperates a reef from a FOWLR

I've been looking and it seems to me that, if kept well fed, they're model citizens? Anyone have personal experience with the yellow coris/canary wrass?

Back
Top Bottom