wrasse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

panza

Aquarium Advice Freak
hello,

just wondering i saw this really awesome wrasse on website i was looking into. are all wrasse not reef safe? if not are flasher wrasse reef safe? and the research ive done says minium tank size is a 10 gallon. what do you guys think? thanks :)

and do you think it would be fit in my tank? with a damsel and a green clown goby? and the size. because some sights say it needs like 55 galons others say 10 and all over so what do you guys think a 14 gallon will be ok?

No I would say it needs at least a 29 gallon tank. 14 might be too small. Sorry.

dang. what about a hog fishes do you know anything bout them? would it be ok with the shrimp?

The hogfish I have seen need much larger tanks.

Looking at some info on hog fish....They seem to range from 8-10" and like room to swim and plenty of rock work. Thay also seem not to be reef safe. So I would also suggest a larger tank

Depends on specie of hogfish. These are smaller and common, but there are other harder to find species/variants: Bodianus sepiacaudus and Bodianus bimaculatus. They will consume shrimp and 14g should be ok for one.

ok. so i cant do one with a shrimp, so i guess ill just stick with my green clown goby. thats ok right? will my damsel be aggresive twords it

Back
Top Bottom