A few days ago, I had a sudden algae explosion in my tank. I woke up one morning and the sand was a rusty brown and so were my rocks. My glass was catching up with the LR
as well. Now about a 4-5 days before this explosion, I upgraded my lights from 15 wts to 110 wts. I think it might be the lights but its way to much and I've never heard about this before. Can anyone diagnose my problem? And what's the most effecient way of getting rid of the algae?
Sorry I don't have pics because my dad took the compact flash adapter on his trip to India/Qatar/Saudi Arabia and I can't post the pics.