Xenia and Toadstool Q's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

biotoxin

Aquarium Advice Freak
I picked up some xenia and a toadstool last night and acclimated them to my tank and looked like they were doin ok. This morning the toadstool looks like it fell and some of its tentacles were out and some in. The xenia looks ok it closes and opens which i guess is good. Is this normal behavior for these corals?

At night and early morning the toadstool will deflate and Lay down.. This is how it sleeps.. After it gets used to the lights about an hour prior to the lights coming on it will inflate and look normal.. BTW where is the pics..

HTH<
James

ahh thats understandable.. Mine is also a POS but I have found ways to make it work and with the new MH lights it seems to get better pics..

James

everytime i take a pic of my corals it blurs it and makes the rock look in focus, pisses me off. and if i move too far back to get it in focus the pic is tiny. frustrating

Do you have a Macro Setting on your Digital or even a manual focus that you could play around with.. Macro would be the place to start.. If not most Cameras have a Manual mode that can be played with..

HTH<
James

nah its just some auto point and shoot. I have a nikon 35mm i could just use and put the pics on a cd.

ahh dont worry about it.. I was just seeing if I could try and help ya out with the digital perhaps for the Future..

James

Back
Top Bottom