Xenia Growth/Movement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goisles1

Aquarium Advice Freak
I keep thinking to myself.. "Wow.. that Xenia frag is really getting big" I always wondered how it grew.

Last night, I got to see it firsthand and thought some others would find it cool to see.

So.. I snapped a shot...

Yesterday, the branch to the lower right was completely connected to the main branch. My guess is that it brushed up against the rockwork nearby and decided to detach itself from it's mother and go solo.

In this shot, it's about 95% done with the move. I assume by tonight, it will be completely detached.

Anyway.. I thought it was quite COOL :cool:
xenia.jpg

I keep thinking to myself.. "Wow.. that Xenia frag is really getting big" I always wondered how it grew.

Last night, I got to see it firsthand and thought some others would find it cool to see.

So.. I snapped a shot...

Yesterday, the branch to the lower right was completely connected to the main branch. My guess is that it brushed up against the rockwork nearby and decided to detach itself from it's mother and go solo.

In this shot, it's about 95% done with the move. I assume by tonight, it will be completely detached.

Anyway.. I thought it was quite COOL :cool:
xenia.jpg

I want one of these so bad!! Could I put one of these in my tank even with having a Chocolate Chip Seastar?

Back
Top Bottom