Yellow Tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Emelinda76

Aquarium Advice Freak
My yellow is missing this am. No trace of him in my 220 tank ??? He wasn't sick.. So sad.. What could have happened? He was in there with the rest for about 4 years

How long since you've seen him? Is there a lot of rock in the tank? Never fun when a fish goes missing especially since you don't want a dead fish in the tank rotting away. Good luck, sorry.

Just.A.Bit.Salty said:
How long since you've seen him? Is there a lot of rock in the tank? Never fun when a fish goes missing especially since you don't want a dead fish in the tank rotting away. Good luck, sorry.

Since late last night.. Yes there's alot of rock. Any chance he is bidding? But he usually comes out as soon as the light is on.. ;(

Have you added any new fish lately bigger him then him that may have stressed him out? I want to be honest here I don't see the fish being hidden for that long, could be stuck in rock work maybe.

Just.A.Bit.Salty said:
Have you added any new fish lately bigger him then him that may have stressed him out? I want to be honest here I don't see the fish being hidden for that long, could be stuck in rock work maybe.

No I have not added fish ;(

I think I know what happened to the yellow tang... My new carpet anenome ate it .. ;( I just took out the skeleton from it's mouth n there was some yellow stuff coming out there too... At first it was poop but then my poor fishy ;(

On the last pic you'll see the tang RIP buddy

Attachments

• image-2596576033.jpg
    image-2596576033.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 180
  • image-1042139649.jpg
    image-1042139649.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 158
  • image-876876375.jpg
    image-876876375.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 141
I'm convinced... More of it's skeleton

Attachments

• image-1262746514.jpg
    image-1262746514.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 135
  • image-1742772380.jpg
    image-1742772380.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 212
You know... your clownfish probably helped get your tang into the anemone. Clownfish have been known to help "feed" their anemone, and I saw your clownfish observing the fruits of his work.
attachment.php

Greenmaster said:
You know... your clownfish probably helped get your tang into the anemone. Clownfish have been known to help "feed" their anemone, and I saw your clownfish observing the fruits of his work.

Oh wow

Back
Top Bottom