yellow tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aamick1971

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i have lately notice my tang when he poops he will turn around and eat it again is this normal? he gets flake food, sea weed,and meaty foods such as the tang and butter fly food. any suggestion why he would do this?
allen

aamick
It must be a tang thing as my regal does it as well! Hey less food you have to feed it!

My yellow Tang is Scared of every movement. He will fight his Reflection to. He is Scared of the Seaweed to and the clip will not go anywhere near it.

:D I see it happen in my tank but they usually spit it back out. I think Tangs as a whole are just stupid fish. :D
When I read this it reminded me of a guy that works for my dad. He went in for a drug test and put a bag of Mountain Dew in his pocket. When he went in for the urine sample he poured the mountain dew in the sample cup. When he walked out he swirled it around and said this does not look to good. I think I will run it through again and drank it. The nurse almost hit the floor.

I know I can't expect a fish to adopt my human notions of sanitation.... but YUCK! :roll:

thanks guys! i am glad to know that i am not the only one that has seen a tang do that. i did see him spit it back out earily this evening.maybe it just something thats normal that they do.
allen

Back
Top Bottom