Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-02-2009, 04:21 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Your lifes just going downhill, isnt it.

Old 09-02-2009, 12:07 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to divedeep1689
sorry about your tang strat

special thanks to melosu58 , roka , thincat,CaptainAhab (and many more who i will list later as i find thier names so i can spell them lol ) for i would not have the tank or the knowledge i have about my tank if not for them.
divedeep1689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:23 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Activist

I have 3 yellow tangs, 1 hippo, 1 clown tang, 1 blonde naso all get along fine....... the hippo is the daddy of the tank keeping all in check..........their other tank mates are 2 humbug damsels, 2 domino damsels, 2 yellow damsels, 2 blue damsels, 4 yellow tail blue damsels, 1 figi clown, pair of gold strip maroon clowns, blue trigger, blue cheek goby, 2 pyjama cardinals, 1 copper band, bi colour angel, coral beauty loads of LPS,SPS and soft’s....... all get along fine so i cant see why yours wont get on if you get him in quick.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:27 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice FINatic

well didnt get the hippo i decided upon a bi color angel instead bags floating now
special thanks to melosu58 , roka , thincat,CaptainAhab (and many more who i will list later as i find thier names so i can spell them lol ) for i would not have the tank or the knowledge i have about my tank if not for them.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:31 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Activist

Shame Hippo is a character in mine ................however Bi color is just as amusing..........................
Old 09-03-2009, 02:02 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice FINatic

well beings my tank is only a 55 with 6 fish already in it the hippo would not be a happy fish in the tank so weighd the odds while waiting on store to open and decided against it but went into store anyways and found this guy who i wanted once before because of a pic but because of my local pet stores we dont get many of these around here so i grabbed him he was still in his shipment bag the truck and just droped him off
Old 09-03-2009, 02:08 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Activist

they are lovelly fish will look good in any setup............

Tags
hippo, tan, tang, yellow tang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com