Yellow Tang CRUELTY!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kerryB

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys i was on you tube and found this video.I just wanted to know what u think.
When i watched it,it mad me really angry.
This guy has bought a yellow tang and put it in a 60L biorb with rock that looks enemic and it looked stressed.:mad:

Sorry if i have broke any rules putting this link on here.

kerry

YouTube - Marine Biorb Aquarium

I agree, it looks like most of those fish won't be happy in that sized tank.

poor thing, it hardly has room to move! although the biorbs are really good for little or fairly inactive fish

that made me feel really bad too. why not just put it in a fish bowl. jeez.
i feel sad now. it just keeps going around and around and around
:puppydogeyes::sad::bawl:

I am prety generous when it comes to stocking but YT in Bubble Gum Tank? That's sick.

I guess we can only hope they eventually find the need to do some research. Ignorance is bliss but that seems obviously uncomfortable to me.

I feel sorry for that fish, its a sad video to watch...definitely won't be watching it again. I hope people on youtube called him out on doing that in the comment part

I read the comments for that. He said, that his mother had unplugged the heater one weekend and all the fish died*sniff sniff*. Currently the biorb is used for tropical fish and he has a 30l saltwater with no tang.

Back
Top Bottom