Yellow toad stool mushroom coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigdogeder

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey folks I have a yellow mushroom coral in my tank that isn't fully opened. It was but today didn't open all the way. I did water tests and got the following
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 20 ppm
Sg 1.24
Temp 81
It is the same as it has been. My other corals are fine. I have a pulsing Xenia a frogspawn and a goniperia plus some zoos. All the others are fully open. Any ideas would be helpful. I have I in the middle of the tank as far a water column. Shod I move it closer to the top of the live rock I have Thanks for any help you guys and gals can provide b

how long have you had it? if its just one day, I would just wait and see.

I have had it a little over a week. It just worried me as I wasnt sure if I should move it. As I said all the others are doing great I was just wondering if I should move it lower or higher on the tank I will leave it be for the time being Thanks for the help.

I checked my log book and the only change was the temp was 3 degrees higher today than Sunday when I last checked could this have caused this ? It was really hot today in Baltimore where I live and we didn't have the air on in the house. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom