Yellow Watchman Goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read carey on here had one on here that did the same thing, and I believe she said it has not turned back :( , maybe she will chime in.

I heard if they turn, it's a done deal. I was reading it can be triggered by stress. Sorry yours turned, I have my eye on mine constantly!

Sorry to hijack the tread but I have a question. Can you keep two types in the same tank . I plan on getting a couple down the road .

Marco V said:
Sorry to hijack the tread but I have a question. Can you keep two types in the same tank . I plan on getting a couple down the road .

Depends on the size of the tank.

On another note. You shouldn't hijack a thread, much less ask a different question all together. If you have a question, please start another thread. I feel it robs from the OPs research.

Thanks for the responses. Even though not yellow anymore he has some great markings that were previously hard to see.

Pschmitt said:
Thanks for the responses. Even though not yellow anymore he has some great markings that were previously hard to see.

Yeah, I'm with you, even if mine changed, I would not get rid of him. They are awesome fish!

Back
Top Bottom