Yellowhead Jawfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have not had one personally, but there are many on this site that have them and love them. Apparently they have great personality and are hardy fish.

tripper

I have two of them. They are very hardy, but if you have any aggressive fish it won't be good. I have several inches of CC in my tank for burrowing. They do have great personalities, and will watch you from their burrows.

One thing make sure you have a lid, because they will jump. I also recommend two, because they do do well in small groups. One will watch while the other gets coral.

I had 4 in my fuge and they are great little fish. I have sand and LR rubble for them to make homes in. I also bought a bag of cheap shells at the craft store and broke them up into pieces. The jawfish used the pieces to make there homes with.
They do best if kept in pairs or groups. Like X said they are jumpers, and can be timid so if you have aggressive fish they may not get enough to eat.

Back
Top Bottom