Your dream fish!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
why do people like the moorish idol so much?

It's the forbidden fruit; beautiful fish, very hard to keep, seen it in Finding Nemo :lol: . Everybody just wants what they can't have, or rather can't morally have. You could have a lfs order one, and I know a lfs that would probably tell me I could keep it in a 20 gal, but morally for the sake of the fish, most couldn't keep one.

Because its notoriously high death-rate in home systems...

..if you keep one for any extended period of time (6mo+), consider yourself lucky. They have high requirements.

i would like to have my pipefish back but my fricken nephew made me drop a rock on it,ill just say he jumped on me while i was holding a 3 pound piece of live rock :(

hawaiian dragon moray eel, Queen trigger, queen angel, golden angel......The list goes on and on

hawaiian dragon moray eel, Queen trigger, queen angel, golden angel......The list goes on and on also some huge gar and catfish and aro's

The Toledo Zoo has a nice exhibit with leafy seadragons right now. I wish my kids had let me spend more time there, but they don't share my fascination with seahorses and seadragons.

Hummu Hummu Trigger caught my eye more than 20 years ago, I though the markings made it look like a really expensive cargo plane. My dad worked at the airport... thus the comparison.

On a similar topic; if there was no such thing as incompatable, no money restrictions, etc... what would be in your dream tank?

Mine would have Hummu Hummu Trigger, psycedelic dragonette, just about every type of shrimp, some type of puffer and enough damsels for movement... oh, and a hawkfish for the hubby for letting me get into this hobby! :D

French Angel

I came face to face with one while snorkeling and it was amazing - at least a foot long

I don't have one but look forward to finding a large enough tank

Back
Top Bottom