Your Favorite Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mannydouhnut

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I started a thread just like this at like 2 in the morning but no one really saw it. Anyway my favorite fish is my Blue Jaw Trigger. What's yours.

ForumRunner_20130201_153946.jpg
Heres a pic of him only had him a week and he's already my absolute favorite not only is totally badass he's 100% reef safe.

Depends on the specific fish most blue jaws are both invert and coral safe. Mine is both mine actually let's my skunk cleaner shrimp clean him. It's rare for blue jaws to after inverts and if they do they pretty much go for only shrimps and clam mantles. Mine won't even eat shrimp or krill only mysis shrimp so far.

I have 2. It's a toss up between the Undulate trigger- Never kept one, but I love the look. Stock photo-
89-big-undulate-trigger-fish.jpg

My favourite fish is my cowfish Robbie, he's such an intriguing character, they have such bad reputation for intoxicating tanks but he's the easiest fish I've ever kept, one of the best characters in the whole tank!!

Attachments

• image-1115962115.jpg
    image-1115962115.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 114
I've had cowfish/ boxfish and they are by far the best. Mine use to eat out of a spoon. His name was roomba as he swims like one in my opinion.

Yea I have owned all of those fish except the undulate trigger but I still like my blue jaw trigger the most I used to have a cow fish that would spit water at me whenever he was hungry but he eventually went rogue and started eating coral so I ga e him to a friend with a fowlr. I also used to have a wartskin but locating him on a daily basis for feeding became a pain because he blended in so well so I sold him to the same friend and he went into his nano reef.

If I had a 200g tank I would definitely get a cow fish, they are incredible creatures! But I got into this hobby after seeing an emperor angel so that is my favorite fish. Now to start saving for that 200 :)

Another favorite is the Achilles tang! The orange on black is awesome! Great contrast.

I currently have a juvenile emperor angel that's around 2.5" long in my 75 he wasn't supposed to turn into a total douche until he started changing but it started early in him I love his colors so I thought I would buy him watch him change and then sell it back to my lfs for a profit but he obviously had other plans don't get me wrong he's awesome but also a complete dick. I too love Achilles tangs but I don't like how subset-able they are to ich especially since they're also very pricey so I would never take that risk but yes they amazing and gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom