Zach's 20 gal long build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
undecided on the angel, also quick question when my api kit comes in a few days and i see a spike in everything but amonia, is it safe to say i missed it.

zacheyp said:
undecided on the angel, also quick question when my api kit comes in a few days and i see a spike in everything but amonia, is it safe to say i missed it.

No... Could be in trites...

what, i dont understand, what i am saying is would i have missed the rising and falling on amonia

zacheyp said:
what, i dont understand, what i am saying is would i have missed the rising and falling on amonia

Could have and now the nitrites woulda took over, followed by nitrates...

once i have accurate test results will we be able to guess how much lonfer the cycle will take?

Why can't you take a no on the angel? People have said no a ton of timez

in the end i most likley wont get, sorry to upset you, i just push the limits sometimes, it my personality.

It should take about 30 days from the start, but tons of stuff can affect that timing. The ammonia spike followed by nitrites then nitrates, show the system is processing waste products. (I think I got that in the right order, long day)

stocking change... i have fallen out of love with the yellow watchman, stocking list for fish is
2 clowns
1 gramma
1 longnose hawk

corals

a few mushroms and zoas (ehere can i get them cheap?)

cuc

zacheyp said:
stocking change... i have fallen out of love with the yellow watchman, stocking list for fish is
2 clowns
1 gramma
1 longnose hawk

corals

a few mushroms and zoas (ehere can i get them cheap?)

cuc

So, you don't have any plans on a fifth fish? As for mushrooms, I would go with liveaquaria. I would probably go with them for almost anything anyway, LOL. :)

im defenitly getting a 5th (maybe even a 6th) any suggestions

zacheyp said:
for some reason, i just dont like them, sorry

I can't remember, was a Firefish already suggested? I think I suggested one once now that I think of it, LOL. :) there are beautiful fish though!

they are butifal fish i just dont love there body type, i will look at reef safe wrasses

they are butifal fish i just dont love there body type, i will look at reef safe wrasses
Ok, just keep in mind, I added a Royal Gramma to a tank with a Sixline and they wanted to kill eachother! I have seen plenty of tanks, though, will both in it. Maybe it was because my Wrasse was added first.:confused:

@redsea, i think i may have diatoms as my sand is turing brown, is this good or bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom