Zach's 20 gal long build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the purple color they share. They really key into coloration and general body shapes. Two skinny purple fish will fight if different species, in my opinion, and will probably fight if the same species. My yellow tailed blue damsels only get along because there are many places to run and hide and there are so many of them. Other blue fish need to be ready to rumble.

can i put 8-10 frags, a lobster and a star in at once, i dont want to pay shipping twice, also, how do u preform the drip method?

You can use them air adjuster and a air line or just the air line and make a knot and loosen it until u get the rate you want

test results in, what do u think
ph 8.3
amonia o
nitrite 5
nitrate 10ish

zacheyp said:
there was no pure amo

If u only had a small cycle and put in anything, ur going to wind up killing everything.... It took almost 6 weeks to cycle my tank and I had just LR with sump... Just do it right and u can still be cycled by 4 weeks.

4 more weeks or 2 more weeks, where would i get pure amonia and how much would i put in?

zacheyp said:
4 more weeks or 2 more weeks, where would i get pure amonia and how much would i put in?

Ace hardware and read the instructions. Think it's a 2-1 ratio... Not positive.

do you think it would be 2 ore weeks or 4 more weeks, also, a 2:1 ratio of what to what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom