Zach's 20 gal long build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it! I would add to your cuc more though. It's a bit overstocked but theres a good mix of bottom dwellers and swimmers so as long as you keep up with pwc then you should be ok. If it was me, I would only do 5. But you should be ok.

I like it! I would add to your cuc more though. It's a bit overstocked but theres a good mix of bottom dwellers and swimmers so as long as you keep up with pwc then you should be ok. If it was me, I would only do 5. But you should be ok.

thanks for your thoughts, i also plan to get a pink hatian anemenone

although i have chosen my last 2 fish, i am open to switching out the goby, i really like the body type of an angel / tang, any ideas?

So do I :l I wish I could put a tang or butterfly in a 30 gallon but no way:( the closest you can get is probably a Midas blenny. They get pretty big and are really cool. Carey has had one, idk if you can put one in a 20 gallon you should ask Carey. I'll be getting one for my biocube reef.

So do I :l I wish I could put a tang or butterfly in a 30 gallon but no way:( the closest you can get is probably a Midas blenny. They get pretty big and are really cool. Carey has had one, idk if you can put one in a 20 gallon you should ask Carey. I'll be getting one for my biocube reef.
i think i wil replace the goby with that but how close is their body shape?

maybe hold off on a stocking or two and get a larger tank?

tank sizes suck but we are kind of bound to them. but we can dictate what size tank we get. craigslist is full of tanks for sale, and sometimes for great a deal.

and if nothing can be done about it now at least its something to work toward.

Ehh... Not too close but they get to be 6".

Attachments

• image-2673266154.jpg
    image-2673266154.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 80
I thought I would chime in here. :)

I don't believe that there is any Butterfly that would thrive in a 20g tank. How about you stock this tank with cool smaller fish, and them in a few months or whenever your ready, you can upgrade to a larger tank where you could get Tangs Angels and Butterflys. :)

I thought I would chime in here. :)

I don't believe that there is any Butterfly that would thrive in a 20g tank. How about you stock this tank with cool smaller fish, and them in a few months or whenever your ready, you can upgrade to a larger tank where you could get Tangs Angels and Butterflys. :)
while a big tank is my goal, long story short i cant get it for at least a year, i am just looking for that ONE centerpiece fish with an angel tang or butterfly body type, if you can think of one please let me know, it will make my day.

while a big tank is my goal, long story short i cant get it for at least a year, i am just looking for that ONE centerpiece fish with an angel tang or butterfly body type, if you can think of one please let me know, it will make my day.

any ideas??? i am looking for that perfect last fish, even if i have to push the limits a bit

thanks for the ideas, maybe a trip to the lfs will help

ya, also maybe they will have ideas on appropriate fish with that body type

im just afraid i go to the store and they sell me a fish unfit for my tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom