Zach's 20 gal long build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
joy13 said:
You can always take a book with you. Most all the stores I go to actually have a book you can use to look up fish this is one I keep in my car Amazon.com: A PocketExpert Guide to Marine Fishes: 500+ Essential-To-Know Aquarium Species (9781890087388): Scott W. Michael: Books . it is the same book that the LFS have a store copy of.

This is a great idea! That way you can find out about the fish you want from an unbiased opinion.

Another option that I use is my iPhone. It really comes on handy. Speaking of electronics, if you don't have a smartphone and don't have a book, you could always look for an electronic store in your area like Verizon or AT&T, LOL.

I don't think there is one that would work Ina 20. When you upgrade how big will it be?

I love this thread! please keep all the info coming.. I do not have a sw tank, but eventually, it will happen. I feel like I've lived through Zach's progression, but why no photos???

I would have loved to seen this process from the beginning.

My only advice, is be careful. No one enjoys living in crowded spaces.

SwimsWithFish said:
Hey zach, sorry to hear about the hawkish. I know what you should do for those two fish:
Fire fish
AND.....
Orang throat pikeblenny!!!
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+23+3035&pcatid=3035

Yes that is cool! But not what OP is lookin for hahah
Honestly, you wont find the butterfly/angel body type fish for a 20. Skip it and move on to really cool nano fish. A centerpiece isnt necessary, and i actually like a tank better then there are more smaller fish. JMO

Bad and good news,
Bad news I lost 2 teeth today playing frisbee.
But the more important good news my parents are buying me the t5 lighting as a get well gift. Pain bad cosmetics and not being able to eat are totally worth it.

That is bad and good news. lol. Least you'll get your lights. :)

I agree with the above, a bunch of nano fish can be as cool as a couple regular size fish. I have I think 10 fish in my 20g and it's not the least bit crowded in there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom