Zach's 20 gal long build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zacheyp said:
new stocking plan looks like this
2 clowns and gramma
purple firefish
yellow watchman goby
longnose hawkfish (reef safe??)
TONS, I MEAN TONS of corals
a few more snails
the reef lobster
i figure the lobster is a good replacement for that nonexistant center piece fish

Ya but judging by what rick said, the lobster will also be practically nonexistant!

What do you mean by TONS! like, how many..?

Ya but judging by what rick said, the lobster will also be practically nonexistant!

What do you mean by TONS! like, how many..?
this is true but the way i designed the cave, you can see in through the entrance
not sure exactly how many corals but im going for a cluttered look

zacheyp said:
this is true but the way i designed the cave, you can see in through the entrance
not sure exactly how many corals but im going for a cluttered look

Ok, but be aware that it will really be annoying in the long run. You couldnt add shrimp, and it would just not be too fun

zacheyp said:
im aware and ok with that

You sure? Coral banded are great for cleaning up apistia, and are always great. But whatever you want. I agree w/ mattias, seems like alot of a load

Lol yeah I'll have 6 in my 29 and title be a tad bit over. If you can come up with an extra 200$ sometime I strongly recommend a proflex sump/refugium. It will add volume and make it alot easier for you. With that load Id do 20% weekly pwc.

Pshh! Haha be sure to keep that wheel clean. It's not really needed and you could probably take it off because it's your rocks job to do the biological stuff.

good, this tank is gonna turn out awesome, i will post pics soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom