Zach's 20 gal long build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF (big if) i were to get a dwarf angel, which would be the safest in a 20 long

Others may agree ir disagree dwarf angels are great for fish only tanks and @ 20 gallons I don't think there's any u can't..

what are some opinions on how many fish i could get and ones with the same body type as an angel or tang

i would love a bigger tank and will get 1 1 day but there are 2 problems
1 dont have funds
2 this is my first sw build and i want ton start small
IYO how many fish can i get and are there any with the same body type as an angel or tang

i do not know of any body types like the angels or tangs. on a plus side you your planing on starting small so just enjoy the smaller tank and appropriate fish. like most of us, knowing what you want or finding what you want becomes a goal to work toward.

If you do decide to go with 6 fish, just make sure you have great equipment, and do frequent water changes. :) You will be ready to stock in no time!

My fish list would be:

2 clowns, any two just not maroon ones
1 Goby, maybe a Citron or a yellow clown goby
1 Blenny, tailspot or twin spot
1 Pajama Cardinal
1 Firefish

:-D

Can't get the 2 spot
According to live aqueria I don't meet it's requirements

Firefish are great for smaller, or larger reefs. They don't mix types very well. My purple firefish beat the daylights out of the smaller common firefish.

Firefish are great for smaller, or larger reefs. They don't mix types very well. My purple firefish beat the daylights out of the smaller common firefish.

Did you add them at the same time? Just wondering because someday I might want to do it if it is possible. :)

just got a 50 50 reef sun light from petco
what kind of stuff can i get with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom