Zach's 20 gal long build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i ant find leathers on live aqueria, could someone give me a link

What do you mean by "Polyps", can you give me an example? :) For the anemone, I did some quick research, and I don't think that lghting is sufficient for the anemone.

Button polyps, green star polyps, waving hand (most of the octocorals will work), Kenya tree coral, zoas, if they get enough light and flow, smooth mushrooms, hairy mushrooms, maybe a small frogspawn if all goes well. All these can be easily kept under control if they start to take over your tank.

Gregcoyote said:
Button polyps, green star polyps, waving hand (most of the octocorals will work), Kenya tree coral, zoas, if they get enough light and flow, smooth mushrooms, hairy mushrooms, maybe a small frogspawn if all goes well. All these can be easily kept under control if they start to take over your tank.

Couldn't have said it better myself. These are all awesome corals, especially frogspawn. GSP's are really nice also.

my stocking plans are as follows
- 2 ocelarris
-1 longnose hawk
1 royal gramma
1 yellow watchman goby
1 fish tbd
cuc
-2 mushrooms
-2 leathers
4 zoas or polyps
1 kenya tree
1 frogspawn
1 small frogspawn

zacheyp said:
my stocking plans are as follows
- 2 ocelarris
-1 longnose hawk
1 royal gramma
1 yellow watchman goby
1 fish tbd
cuc
-2 mushrooms
-2 leathers
4 zoas or polyps
1 kenya tree
1 frogspawn
1 small frogspawn

The long nose hawk can be aggressive, but everything you listed can take care of itself and they are really bad about jumping. I have lost two over the past years from jumping. My reef is covered, but they always seem to find the smallest hole. Otherwise, they are one of my favorite reef fishes.

didnt mean to write frogspawn 2 times, meant to inlude waiving hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom