Zebra Dartfish QT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greenturtle

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok so I got my new Zebra Dartfish in them mail. It is looking fine and is acclimating to my 10 gallon QT tank. How long do you guys think I should keep him in there? I have heard 1 month minimum, and 2 weeks minimum. Which would you guys recommend? And he is looking healthy BTW :)

Greenturtle said:
Ok so I got my new Zebra Dartfish in them mail. It is looking fine and is acclimating to my 10 gallon QT tank. How long do you guys think I should keep him in there? I have heard 1 month minimum, and 2 weeks minimum. Which would you guys recommend? And he is looking healthy BTW :)

Congrats! I would personally do about 2 weeks, but doing it longer couldn't hurt. Do you have any pictures?

redsea said:
Ok can't wait! They are very cool fish that I don't see too often.

I saw it on saltwaterfish.com a few weeks ago and was like I HAVE TO HAVE THAT FISH hahaha. He is hiding in the PVC.

Greenturtle said:
I saw it on saltwaterfish.com a few weeks ago and was like I HAVE TO HAVE THAT FISH hahaha. He is hiding in the PVC.

Certainly an awesome fish!

It was either this or a fire goby, and I do not particularly like them that much. They seem to have a good personality, but I just dont like that antennae...

I am actually pretty proud of myself for even QTing. I knew I would need to QT the Kole Tang, and wanted a little practice hehehe

Greenturtle said:
I am actually pretty proud of myself for even QTing. I knew I would need to QT the Kole Tang, and wanted a little practice hehehe

Yep, the next tank I do I will definitely set up a QT system!

He is eating pellets :D I have named him Joe Walker. I name all of my fish after singers/actors. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom