Zebra lion fish eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keysman

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've got a zebra lion fish had for about 3 weeks he is all settle in now been eating freshwater feeder fish ( mollies , Rosie Barr's) eats ever day 2, 3 some days going to now try to get him on frozen food letting him go a couple of days before I feed him now
Now my question is how long can a zebra lion live on freshwater feeder fish before he will die from poor diet

Stop immediately. You should've never fed him this because now it's used to it. Not only would they die from malnutrition, they will get a liver disease.

I've just started the last few days as I said to get him on frozen I know it can kill them my question was how long until they can die
If he dose not take the frozen then sorry live feeder fish it is better he have something then nothing he went 2 days with nothing tried frozen krill he did not take it so I gave him 3 guppies so I will wait 3 days now and try the krill again
I was just asking how long would it take before he dies on the feeder fish

And btw it was eating it in the lfs so it was already used to it my problem is getting him to eat frozen white bait or frozen krill

Back
Top Bottom